- Application for studio membership, including liability and photography release forms, must be completely executed before use of studio is allowed.
- Members must prove that they are competent in glassblowing by a letter of reference or by demonstration.
- Members must have a competent assistant or glass blower present during session for safety reasons. No solo blowing!
- Membership privileges will include the use of annealers, glory holes, furnace, marver, and bench as well as pipes, punties and hand tools.
- Members are strongly recommended to bring their own hand tools pipes and punties.
- Members will be held liable for damage to studio equipment.
- Lockers are available on a first come basis for storage of tools. Studio is not responsible for loss or damage to members property.
- Members must have fun or they will be expelled from our merry band of gaffers!
- Only members may purchase time to rent the studio. Please contact the studio for assistance.
- Price: $45 per hour, minimum purchase 6 hours
- Use of studio hours will be a minimum of two hours per session.
- One hour use of large glory hole will count for one and one half hours of your block time.