FAQ’s for Glass Blowing Classes
Purchase & Scheduling
Yes, we require advance booking and payment for our classes & events.
Yes! Gift cards can be purchased directly on our class pages and you’ll receive a fancy email gift certificate or contact us and we can make you a printed one.
While your purchase is final, it is possible to reschedule your activity or cancel it for rescheduling at a future date. Your purchase is valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Changes requested less than 48 hours in advance are subject to a $100 convenience fee.
We’re unable to offer refunds. Your purchase however, is valid for 1 year from date of purchase. Please contact us as soon as you realize you’re unable to attend your scheduled activity.
- Tandem Glass Blowing classes are typically 2 hours for a single piece plus 1 hour for each additional piece.
- Blow Your Own classes are 30 - 60 minutes, depending on how many participants we have.
- Limited Edition classes are 45 - 60 minutes per piece.
Yes! We’ve partnered with FareHarbor.com to provide a secured online booking interface for our glass blowing classes.
Our minimum age to handle the equipment is 14 or 16, depending on the class. Some classes & events are eligible for children 5-13 to also participate. There is no maximum age, we’ve had spry 90 year-old great-grandmas rock it in the studio!
In the end, that is up to you to decide, my friend. Glass blowing is an industrial art form and our classes are very active. If you’re concerned about mobility, dexterity, or sight limitations, please notify the studio in advance so we can make accommodations. If you have health concerns, please discuss it with your health professional.
- All participants, along with their legal guardians if participant is under the age of 18, must sign our liability release to be eligible to participate.
- Participant and their guests who are disruptive, unsafe, or exhibiting hazardous behaviour may forfeit their reservation and be asked to leave the premises.